Thursday, February 7, 2013

Korean Noodle "Jobche"

joache

Very regrettably I'm not an chef, even I can't give you guys a good recipe, probably  Google will be better recipe provider up to date, so if you are looking for ? please don't waste your time.

It is my first time to write about Korean food, so I've been thinking over and over, because, as many people say, 'First impressions are most lasting', and I think, food also has the same aspect of psychological effects , might a lot of people have the bad memories of first trying to local food that found a awful taste themselves, then never gonna try again, therefore I deeply pondered of selecting then finally chose the one, It's Korean stir-vegetable noodle It's called "JOBCHE"

Mainly, Korean foods are very hot and spicy or strong flavor, that's why majority of foreigners seem to be very difficult time with them, but this noodle is the most likely put on their favorite food list, because it's not HOT SPICY at all, the soy sauce based on seasoning it's slightly salty but sweet and pleasant savory taste remaining at the last, additionally the special noodle also one of the good reason, I usually cook Korean food for new foreign friend, so I asked a new friend to let me know his favorite food, he tried to coming up but only gave me a piece of clue "It's green colored noodle"  Me??????

here's an other my unforgettable episode about Jobche, Back to 2 years when I was working at Korean restaurant in Australia. One day, three customers came and ordered three "JOBCHE", We got the shock of hearing that cuz one plate serving two to three people...I bet they would left, but  surprisingly they ate all the plates!!! O_O <- at that very moment my face like this..

Anyway, I highly recommended If one of you guys who's afraid of having a try Korean food or don't know what to eat, be my friend!! Just try! It won't be letting you down!!

Written by John.






No comments:

Post a Comment